tabs

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Little "P" turns 3!

My little "P" turned 3 just 3 days after baby "T" was born.  Even though she might be too young to know it was her birthday, I didn't want to let it pass without celebrating it.  On her birthday hubby took her to pick out a cake.  They came home with a bunny ice cream cake which I think she picked out because it was pink, her favorite color. 
"P" surrounded by the boys in her life
The week of her birthday I also sent dad to school with cupcakes for "P" and her classmates.  She picked out the plates, princesses of course.
"P" at school

Dear Princess "P", you have the brightest and biggest smile that can light up a room.  You love all things pink and princess.  You spend most days dolled up in your pink and green princess dress and tiara waving your wand and "abracadabra"ing people into butterflies or using pixie dust to fly.  You daily ask me to draw you princesses and flowers, and then love to add the legs and flower stems.  At the same time, you love to sword fight and will play anything that you can do with your big brother "L".  Already you are such a great big sister too.  You constantly want to hold and feed "T" and pepper him with kisses all day long.  You even share your precious giraffe with him.  You love music and can often be found singing aloud to yourself.  Your favorite songs are "Jesus Loves Me" and "You are My Sunshine".  You exude such joy and the carefree abandonment of an innocent child, and I hope you never lose that! 





1 comment:

  1. Your little ones are such a blessing to me and my family. K-A loves "L" and "P" and I enjoy watching them grow up together. I can't wait to see K-A and E-G get to know 'lil "T" as well.

    Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete