tabs

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cake Pop Flower Pots and My Little Sunflower

Yes, school has already ended but I'm just getting around to uploading pictures and blogging about this year's teacher appreciation gifts.  Around the time of teacher appreciation week, both of my preschoolers were doing a spring themed curriculum about planting and growing in their respective classes. So, I decided to go along with the theme and made cake pop flower pots for their teachers. 

The kids helped me make red velvet cake pops dipped in green candy melt.  We decorated some with sugar daisies, some with sprinkles and a some with some white chocolate drizzles.

We filled a small plastic pot with jelly bellies and inserted individually wrapped cake pops along with cute flower lollipops I found at AC Moore.  I wrapped the pot in cellophane to secure the jelly bellies and 6 flower pots later was ready for delivery to school.

The same day we delivered these, my Little "P" had a class show.  Here is my little sunflower giving an exuberant performance of  "You Are My Sunshine".  She really knows how to belt it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment