tabs

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hubby's Birthday

Another year, another golf themed birthday for hubby.  We had just moved into our new house and I thought a golf organizer for the garage would be a great gift.  I did a lot of research and chose this double golf organizer.  It was a bit pricey but it's made with a chrome-plated steel frame and is pretty heavy duty (I realized this after I assembled it in the dining room and had to drag it all the way to the garage!)  I figure he will be playing golf his entire life so why not invest in a good quality one.  And almost all the other ones I found online received poor reviews.  Hubby loved the organizer, but he did ask if the gift was for him or for me, knowing that I love to organize...


Having just had a baby a month prior, I wasn't up for much baking but did manage to make some chocolate cupcakes topped with golf themed sugar cubes.

Here's hubby with 3 of his 4 favorite people.  The fourth being me--I'm taking the photo : )

Wishing you another blessed year, hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment