tabs

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Valentine's Day Memories

I like Valentine's Day.  I like it in it's most cliche form.  I like hearts, roses, reds and pinks all over the place.  Yes it's very girly, and I'm not really girly but I like to take this occasion to be girly.  And I realize that Valentine's Day was 2 weeks ago but between illnesses and being busy getting ready for vacation, and then going away on vacation well, I'm just getting around to posting this montage of Valentine's Day memories. 

For breakfast we made heart shaped waffles with strawberries.  I forgot to take a photo.  But it's not too hard to envision, right? 

Heart shaped pizzas:  I used naan bread for the crust and had the kids cut heart shapes out of pepperoni and mozzarella slices using cookie cutters.

Mini red-velvet cupcakes with pink and white buttercream frosting for "L's" Valentine's Day party at school.

And to top it all off, a box of chocolates from hubby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment