tabs

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flower Wrapped Favors

I was wondering what I should make for a garden-themed appreciation banquet.  I saw this really pretty way to wrap favors here and thought I would make these for the guests of honor.  They look kind of like mums. 

Instructions:
Step 1: Take a sheet of tissue paper and fold in half horizontally and then once vertically.
Step 2: Use template to trace the shape and cut out the tissue paper.  When you open it up, it should look like this:
a stack of the cut tissue paper

Step 3: Place wrapped candy/chocolate in the middle of 2 sheets.

Step 4: Wrap inner sheet around the candy and then wrap the second sheet around the first sheet. (I found doing it like this produces a fuller flower instead of wrapping the 2 sheets simultaneously.)

Step 5: Tie with a ribbon.

a rainbow garden of flowers
Pretty Pretty!!  I love the vibrant colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment